- Band saws for metal
- Hydraulic Semi-automatic
- CNC Automatic
- Double-column Semi-automatic
- Double-column CNC Automatic
- Saws for Rails
- Saws for Grids
- Saws for insulation
- Band saws for 3D print
- Deburring machines
- Saw bands
ARG 500 plus S.A.F.
We confirm receipt of noncommittal demand
Demanded machine: ARG 500 plus S.A.F.
We will contact you as soon as possible using given contact details.Back to website
The modern conception of a massive band saw arm allows for indus-trial cutting of full materials of large sections, cutting of very large sections and also for angular cutting. That is why the maximum cutting angle range of 60° to the right and 60° to the left is available. The robust industrial band saw is generally suitable for all demanding production plants. The saw band sized 41 x 1.3 mm ensures accurate cutting of large cross-sections. The band is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
Easy intuitive controls through a touchscreen on an ergonomic rotary central control panel. The display also shows required lifting height of the saw band arm depending on the cross section of the material to be cut. Moreover it allows you to monitor the number of cut workpieces in the current settings and machine diagnostics (PLC inputs and outputs, history of errors). During cutting the display shows saw band speed, main engine load and any potential error messages. The display also shows cutting angle settings. Special accessories.
When you switch to the manual mode you can control all functions separately. The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit which allows setting of the contact pressure of the vice. All of this in connection with hydraulics-controlled saw band feed into cut significantly increases cutting efficiency, especially in larger series and cutting of full and high-quality materials. Pressing a single switch will execute complete cutting cycle – material clamping, band and cooling system start, cutting, band and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position and vice unclamping. Both saw band guiding heads are fitted with automatic regulation of feed into cut, which significantly increases the rate and accuracy of cutting and service life of the saw band. Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band rate by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. The ergonomic base of the machine is by default equipped with a removable chips container or with an additional chips conveyor. Powerful, separately powered cleaning brush for removal of chips from the saw band.
- In order to achieve maximum stiffness of the whole system and cutting accuracy, the band saw arm is attached to a sturdy turntable on both sides in massive housings fitted with pre-stressing tapered roller bearings.
- The turntable rotates along with the saw band. Thanks to that the saw band does not cut into the loading surface of the vice.
- The system is mounted on tapered roller bearings in order to facilitate the easiest possible rotation of the arm during angular cutting.
- Simple locking and adjusting of a required cutting angle on the angle scale or, as additional accessories, digital monitoring on a touch screen.
- Massive full uplift vice ensures easy, fast and reliable material clamping.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently and on an additional adjustable outlet. Coolant tank with a pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
- Easy control by ergonomically placed controls (electrical and hydraulics) on a rotary panel.
|620 x 450||440 x 450||430 x 450||310 x 400|
|Main motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 4 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,12 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V, 50 Hz, 0,55 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15-90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||870 mm|
|Hydraulic system oil||cca 26 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 part 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 35 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||1410 x 2370 x 1580 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||2000 x 2600 x 2150 mm|
|Machine weight||1530 kg|
Frequency converter - Standard equipment
Enables continuous blade speed regulation between 15–90 m/min. and thus setting the optimum cutting conditions for the given material.
Electrical cleaning brush - Standard equipment
Steel circular brush powered by and industrial motor with worm gearbox. Used to remove chips from the saw band behind the cut.
Pressure regulation - Standard equipment
Hydraulically controlled double-side automatic regulation of saw band feed into cut according to the resistance of the material to be cut. Significantly reduces the cutting time and service life of the saw band.
Hydraulic pressure device
Used to clamp bundles of material to be cut. Ensures reliable clamping by hydraulically controlled vertical contact pressure working within the machine’s cycle.
Provides good lighting of the workplace of the machine. An invaluable tool especially when the lighting at the workplace is insufficient.
Oil mist lubrication
Creates an oil mist that is sprayed onto the cutting edge. It replaces the use of a classic coolant, especially when cutting sections during which leakages may occur. Possibility of using organic oils.
High-quality industrial laser projects the cutting line on the material to be cut. Makes the setting of the required material length simpler, faster and more accurate.
Robust stop with a 500mm scale for setting the required length of the material to be cut.
Display of angles
Digital scanning of set cutting angle ensures fast and accurate setting of the required angle. The value is displayed with an accuracy of 0.1 degrees on a central touchscreen. We recommend this equipment especially for a frequent angular cutting.
Ensures convenient tensioning of the saw band by a manual hydraulic pump to a required value according to the pressure gauge and its control during the use of the machine. Optimum tensioning of the saw band is essential for its service life and cutting accuracy.
Screw chips conveyor
Ensures smooth removal of chips from the machine. Reduces the time needed for the cleaning of the machine especially when cutting series of full materials producing large amount of chips.
Saw band tension indicator
Ensures accurate tensioning of the saw band to a required value according to the pressure gauge and its control during the use of the machine. Optimum tensioning of the saw band is essential for its service life and cutting accuracy.
Rinse spray gun
For cleaning working space of the machine.
Bevel gearbox with 5,5 kW motor
Bevel gearbox with stronger motor 5,5 kW increases cutting power. Effi-cient for highly productive cutting of tough metal, e.g. stainless steel.
For easy handling is chip container equiped with wheels and swivel chip bin.