HOJAS DE SIERRA
- The original sawmill blades PILOUS MAXwood are available in a variety of types which enables you to process any kind of wood.
- The wide product range not only offers more affordable sawmill blades for low-volume cutting, but includes also sawmill blades for fully professional cutting and utmost performance.
- The foundation of all sawmill blades are top-quality German materials and precise workmanship. The quality of the sawmill blades is carefully monitored. All sawmill blades correspond to the strict ISO 9001 norm.
- We have added to our portfolio also an original Munkfors sawmill blade made by the world`s leading manufacturer Uddeholm from Sweden.
- Pilous sawmill blades are used in dozens of countries around the world. Any wood you cut, the company Pilous will recommend you a sawmill blade that will fit your needs.
Sawmill blade with teeth made of Stellite. Tooth setting is completely unnecessary. Use: soft, hard to extremely hard wood.
Carbon spring steel
The most common sawmill blade for optimum price/performance ratio. Use: soft and hard wood.
|Be careful when unpacking welded sawmill blades. They are in a shipping container in tensioned condition. Remove the sawmill blade cover only after fitting it onto the machine.